Every year it seems to get harder instead of easier. Today I am thinking:
1. 27 years old son instead of my teenage son;
2. Married or maybe still single and in my kitchen, still savoring my dishes prepared simply because thats what he requested or loved;
3. What kind of friends would he bring around;
4. Working or back to school?
5. Out of State or near me in Texas?
6. Etc, etc, etc!
Oh, how hard it is not to think these thoughts. Jesus please help me to see it from your perspective. You know what you are doing and we can say it is all about good cos You said in Your Word “In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”